Kustom FX II by Craig Fraser
Made of solvent-proof polymer, the FXII™ series from Craig Fraser is the sequel to the popular, original Kustom FX™ line.
This cost-saving set contains all six FXII™ series templates including:
- Puzzled - Have fun painting up your car without ruining your childs Favourite puzzle, this contains a set of puzzle pieces as linework.
- Nutz N'Boltz - This stencil is a frenzy of nuts and bolts, amongst other uses, it would make a great ghosted background.
- Gear Head - An assortment of clonking gears in loads of different sizes and designs to save you from ripping engines apart to get the right template.
- Dolla' Bill - Short of pasting notes to your graphics, this is the way to get a great money effect, as a background or detail.
- Dragon Skin - This includes a series of scale designs for producing snake and lizard-style skins on the inner part of the stencil. The outside edge has shapes for creating 3D layering and turning corners.
- The Blob - This template gives the 3D effect of rotting flesh, muscle and tendons. The template has dotted lines to help you figure out your 3D layering.
Approximate Dimensions: 10" x8" (25.5cm x 20.5cm)