Createx AutoBorne Sealers
AutoBorne Sealer (“Sealer”) is sealer-primer intended for use as the starting ground coat when painting hard, non-porous surfaces. Sealer has excellent adhesion and dries to a hard coating over which Createx paints cover quickly, dry fast and level for a flat finish without texture.
Sealer is compatible with all Createx paints, as well as other paint types, and is recommended for all applications except when painting fabric, paper and canvas.
Color-key colors with AutoBorne Sealer for improved coverage.
6000 Transparent Sealer is a clear primer-sealer. Use as inter-coat clear, flake carrier and adhesion promoter for most plastics including polycarbonate.
6013 Silver Sealer is the ground coat for Metallic Colors, Silver and candy2o
- Thin with 4011 Reducer: Spray Guns 5% - 10% per volume Airbrush 0.5mm tip size or large 10% - 25%
- Allow reduced Sealer 10+ minutes to acclimate for best flow and leveling.
- Airbrush: 0.5mm ~ 25 – 30 psi
- Spray-gun: 1.2 – 1.4mm ~ 18 – 24 psi
Note: On Bear Metal:
Use a 2k (catalyzed) epoxy or Urethane, direct-to-metal primer. Apply AutoBorne Sealer for automotive & edge-to-edge metal priming, specially in exterior conditions.
- Refer to AutoBorne Tech Data Sheet below for more information.
Createx AutoBorne Sealer
6100 AutoBorne Sealers Set
6100 AutoBorne Sealers
Set of 6 - 1 each:
| Item No
Click here to order
|6100-04||AutoBorne Sealers Primary Set, 4 oz||$42.00|