4011 Reducer is a dilutant used for thinning paint. It is compatible with and recommended as the standard thinner for all Createx paints and clears.
- Recommended for use with all Createx Paints.
- 4011 is a water-based thinner used to lower viscosity and promotes faster drying times and complete curing.
- 4011 is generally added 5% - 10% per volume to paint. For small tip-sized airbrush, add 4011 Reducer in greater amounts up to 20% per volume.
- For optimized performance, after adding 4011 Reducer, allow 10 or more minutes before spraying to allow 401 Reducer to acclimate with the paint.
- 4011 is safer to use to over-reduce paint without seeding.
- 4011 assists drying times by flashing water from the paint. 4011 also helps reduce tip-dry compared to diluting with water.
- Water-based paint material containing Propylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether Acetate
- See Technical Data Sheet for more info.
|Application Guide /
Technical Data Sheet
4011 Technical Data Sheet