Wicked Detail Colors
Multi-Surface Airbrush Paint
Wicked Colors Products are made with lightfast pigments and an exterior-grade resin, Wicked Colors are a multi-surface, water-based airbrush paint suitable for any surface.
Detail Colors is an artist palette of colors that are made with a smaller size of resin-particle (a sub-micron sheer) for better atomization and flow at lower psi settings compared with standard Wicked Colors, which would require more thinning with 4011 Reducer for flow through the same airbrush tip-size.
Detail Colors dry matte compared to other Wicked Colors which dry satin to semi-gloss.
- Best sprayed with airbrush tip-sizes 0.5mm to 0.3mm at 20 – 35+ psi
- May be reduced 5% - 20% per volume with 4011 Reducer for tip-sizes as small as 0.18mm..
- More transparent compared with standard wicked Colors
- Cover transparent out of the bottle
- Atomize finer with smaller tip-sized airbrushes at lower psi settings compared to Wicked Colors.
- With thinning, suitable for use with any airbrush tip-size and psi setting
- Use 4004 Transparent Base to extend paint for increased transparency while maintaining a higher viscosity compared with thinning with excess amounts of 4011 Reducer.
- Thin with 4011 Reducer for use with smaller tip-sizes and lower psi settings
- Mix with 4030 Balancing Clear for improved adhesion & durability onto plastics and other hard surfaces.