Wicked Standard Colors
Multi-Surface Airbrush Paint
Wicked Colors Products are
made with lightfast pigments and an exterior-grade resin, Wicked Colors are a multi-surface, water-based airbrush paint suitable for any surface.
Standard Wicked Colors are transparent graphic colors that cover well out of the bottle due to a high pigment volume but may be extended to make a more translucent color. Dry semi-gloss. (Same product as the Previous Auto Air 4200 Series Transparent Colors)
- Best sprayed with airbrush tip-size 0.5mm at 20 – 35+ psi
- May be reduced 5% - 25% per volume with 4011 Reducer for smaller airbrush tip-sizes 0.03mm and below.
- Excellent for t-shirts and fabric painting.
- Use 4004 Transparent Base to extend paint for increased transparency while maintaining a higher viscosity compared with thinning with excess amounts of 4011 Reducer.
- Thin with 4011 Reducer for use with smaller tip-sizes and lower psi settings
- Mix with 4030 Balancing Clear for fabric, leather, Vinyl for soft coating or 4050 UVLS Gloss Clear for hard surfaces to improved adhesion & durability onto plastics and other hard surfaces. For best leveling, allow mix 10+ minutes to acclimate before spraying.
- See Createx Wicked Colors Technical Data Sheet below for more info